Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day

Last Sunday I celebrated my first Mother's Day!! It was such a wonderful day. I got to spend it with my two favorite people and my favorite dog (and my favorite in laws for part of it!). I got several sweet cards and some great presents (I got to go shopping for new clothes, jewelry, and makeup). Since Adam didn't have a lot of work to do, I decided that I just wanted to do something fun with Caroline so we went to the zoo. I've taken Caroline several times, but Adam has never been with her. It was a perfect day to be outside. Caroline had a great time. She did not have one single melt down! After the zoo, Adam's parents went home and the three of us went for pizza and frozen yogurt. It was exactly how I wanted to spend the day!









I have more fun zoo pictures but they are on another camera so once I upload those I will post more!

No comments: