Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Almost Mother's Day!!

This weekend is Mother's Day - my first "real" Mother's Day. Last year my sweet Adam packed a beautiful picnic lunch and gave me the diaper bag that I had been eying for several months. He was so sweet to treat me like a mom that day. This year I actually feel like a mom (duh Emily, she's almost a year old...) and I am so excited about Mother's Day. I don't really care about presents or breakfast in bed or anything else, I'm just excited about getting to celebrate something new. I love being a mother. It's without a doubt the best thing that I have ever done. Even with all the frustrations and diaper blow outs and temper tantrums, I still love every second. Thank you my dear Caroline for making me a mother and giving one more day of the year to celebrate!!


Caroline on my first full day of motherhood.

No comments: