Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yea Alabama!!

We are so excited about the upcoming football season!! What's not to love - cooler weather, tailgating, football food, cute crimson outfits... I am so pumped that Caroline will be able to come along with us this year. She does look adorable in crimson :) Last week Caroline and I had lunch with a college friend of mine, Amanda. Not only was she sweet enough to buy me lunch (next time is on me!!!) but she gave Caroline some cute Alabama attire.


And look at this cute little diaper cover that came from her Mimi and Papa (Adam's parents)


My girl was meant to be a Bama Baby!!

3 comments:

Adam Israel said...

Now we just have to make sure that her first words are "ROLL TIDE!!"

Starr said...

LOVE the houndstooth bow!

Christopher, Jenna, Cooper & Maggie said...

What a cute Bama girl! Maggie needs that bow too!