Monday, August 23, 2010

Three Months Old!!!!

Three Months Old - August 23, 2010



Today Caroline is three months old! I still cannot believe it. It seems like we just brought her home yesterday. We didn't have a three month check up with the pediatrician so I don't know how much she weighs or how long she is. She'll have another check up next month though. She certainly has grown since last month!! She's been eating more at each feeding (sometimes up to 6 oz.). She now officially sleeps through the night and we couldn't be more excited!! She has only had a couple of nights where she's gotten up in the past few weeks. She's still wearing a size 1 diaper and mainly 0-3 month outfits. She still smiles and coos all the time and it's my favorite thing. She's been pushing up on her arms a lot and really wants to roll over. She's getting closer and closer!!! I took about a million pictures today and she just wasn't in the mood...until her clothes came off!! This little girl LOVES to be naked!

Happy 3 months Caroline!! You are the sweetest little baby and I love you so much! Each time you go down for a nap or when you go to bed for the night, I hope that I am the one closest to you when you wake up just so I can get your first little smile. You simply are the best thing in the world and the best addition to our family!




I put her in this adorable giraffe dress...but then she found her feet and wouldn't look at me!!


1 comment:

Kelley said...

I'm so jealous she's sleeping through the night!!!!!
She is adorable and I love the giraffe dress!!