Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend Visitors

This weekend my dear friends Cassie and Candice came to visit us. We had a wonderful lunch at La Fiesta full of catching up and laughing. Cassie and Candice used to work with me but Candice went back to school and Cassie moved to Texas (and soon I'll be gone!!!!). We don't get to see each other as much as we'd like but we always have a great time when we're together.



They came to see sweet little Caroline, but Daisy thought they were here for her!! I can't wait for our girls trip in October!!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love how Candice's hair is over taking baby C's face. I love you sweet Candice!
Emily this was such a fun day! I am so glad that Baby C was able to fit us in to her day. Love and Miss you and see for for HACOT part II in October.