Sunday, August 1, 2010

Two Years!!

Two years ago tomorrow I married my best friend and the best man I know!! So much happened in our first year of marriage - Adam graduated law school, took and passed the bar, accepted a job, and we bought a house. Year two has been even more exciting!! Shortly after our first anniversary we found out that we were going to have a baby. Neither of us would have ever guessed that we'd be celebrating our two year anniversary with a two month old, but clearly God had great plans for us!!

I think that our wedding was the most fun and most beautiful wedding that I have ever been to. It was perfect and luckily we had amazing photographers that captured it perfectly so I get to look at the pictures and relive the most amazing day!!









Happy Anniversary Adam!! I love you more anything!! I am so honored to be your wife. Your are so kind and loving to Caroline and me, we are so lucky to have you as a father and husband. It has been the best two years ever and I am looking forward to many more.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

congrats!!!

Rebecca Beers said...

Congrats! And to think, it all started in San Fran and I wouldn't even let him kiss you b/c you weren't ready yet!!! :) Glad he didn't listen to me!

Adam Israel said...

Happy Anniversary my beautiful bride!