Monday, August 9, 2010

Big Day

This morning at 8:30 I was not feeding my little Caroline like I've done nearly every day since her birth. I was back at work. After 12 weeks I returned to my job today. However, at 8:30 this morning I was telling one of my bosses that in a few weeks time I am resigning from my position. It's official...this is the beginning of the end of my time there! It is certainly a bittersweet feeling. I am so excited to be doing something new and more meaningful to me, but I will miss some of the people that I work with. I've been there for almost three years - I see these people more than I see my own family!! It is time for me to move on though. I am just so thankful that I have a husband who truly wants me to do whatever makes me happy - and I am so blessed that his career allows me to do so. Let the countdown begin...

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Yay!! We'll miss you at M&M, but will expect you back in 2 weeks!!