Monday, August 30, 2010

Daisy has gone bananas!

Since Halloween is coming up, Daisy decided to try on her costume for this year! She's going to be a little banana!!

Doesn't she look like she loves it??




She also has a ladybug costume and I was considering getting a ladybug costume for Caroline so they could be twins this year...then I found some adorable infant costumes so now I can't decide if C should be a lobster, a peacock, or a pizza slice (or about 100 other adorable things!!) I know what you're thinking and yes, I am going to get new hobbies that don't involve putting my dog and my baby in costumes - but not today :)

1 comment:

Kelley said...

LOBSTER!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that costume- I think it is one of the most adorable baby costumes ever- Adam can be the sea captain and you could be a mermaid!!!!