Monday, August 16, 2010

Rolling Over...almost

Last week I went back to work. I have missed Caroline so much!!! Every morning I have to struggle to make myself leave the hosue. I know I am only at work for a short time, but, with a few minor exceptions, I haven't really left her since she was born, so it has been hard for me. I've been so afraid that I would miss something big - like rolling over or laughing. Sure enough, when I came home on Wednesday Adam told me that she really wanted to roll over. She came close but still hasn't been able to master it. I hope that she doesn't get it until August 27th because my last day of work is the 26th!!! I just can't stand the idea of missing these moments with her!!!

I think I want to be on my back...



Ok...slide down



Dang! That silly arm is in my way!!



She is just growing so fast and every day she seems to be doing something new. Next week she'll be three months old. Where has the time gone??? How did she get so big so quickly?? I keep reminding myself to cherish every moment with her because they go so fast. It seems like just yesterday she was teeny tiny...


No comments: