Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hospital Round 2

I am home (again) from the hospital. This past Sunday I had to make yet another apprearance in the Maternal Evaluation Unit followed by an emergency procedure and two days in the hospital. Not to give TMI...but let's just say there was a lot of bleeding, pain, and a blood pressure that was in the range of seizures and strokes. Everything is under control now. I am home and on bed rest for a while. Thank goodness for all the wonderful help that Adam and I have gotten!! We certainly couldn't have done it alone. I am off to rest now while my mom goes to pick up the rest of my narcotic prescriptions...more to come later!!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Oh bless your heart! I hate you've had such a hard time--- it's hard anyway, but to have the added complications, bless you!!...I will see you tomorrow when I drop off supper!