Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Taste of Two

A couple of weeks ago I babysat for a super sweet 13 month old for a few hours. Adam went to law school with her parents and when they asked for babysitter advice (they were coming into town for the weekend) I volunteered. It was so fun having two little ones home with me. The two girls are at such different stages so it was really neat for me to see what C will be doing in 7 months!! Lily was walking, saying some words, and eating big people food. I did get a crash course in babyproofing...something that we have not done yet. Lily seemed to really be intrigued by outlets. It was good though, because now I know what furniture I need to anchor to the wall in addition to putting those outlet covers on and locking all the cabinets with chemicals.

Super stylish with her baby Uggs - so cute!!!


Caroline was so interested in the big girl. She watched her the whole time!


She did do a lot of funny things that made C smile.


And she even helped Caroline find her mouth. How sweet!!


It was a very fun afternoon. While I know that I could handle more kids one day, I know that for right now one is about all I can handle on a full time basis. This was a great trial run! Thanks for coming over Lily!!

No comments: