Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

We had such a wonderful halloween this year! We got be with our friends on Friday and Adam's family for the rest of the weekend. Caroline was in a great mood all weekend and looked adorable in her costume!


The girls at the party


Caroline was so excited to be a kangaroo!


And Daisy was so excited to be a banana :)


Both of our sweet girls


I took C "trick or treating" at our house. Please forgive how I look. It was early Sunday morning and I was still in my pj's.


Mary Scott spend the night with us last night. She was Mario. Isn't she so cute?


I got to draw the mustache and eye brows.


Since we were drawing mustaches...we thought Caroline should have one too.


Mustache cousins


Once she fell asleep we took it off. We had such a fun weekend!! Happy 1st Halloween Caroline!!!

No comments: