Monday, November 15, 2010

Baptism

Yesterday Caroline was baptized at Trinity United Methodist Church during the 11:00 service. Both of our families and some very dear friends were there. Caroline was an absolute doll!! She looked like an angel and behaved like one as well. I had been stressing for weeks about this day and I can honestly say that everything went off without a hitch - it was perfect!! I had prepared a lot of the food and everything was delicious. The house looked wonderful. Caroline was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better day. We were lucky to get to share the day with some friends of ours. Ashley and Darren were also baptising their son, who is only a week or so younger than Caroline.

Both familes


Caroline getting baptized


Carrying the babies around the sanctuary



We had our families over to our house for brunch after the service. I only got a picture of one table and none of the food or flowers - but trust me when I say that everything was picture perfect!!


Caroline modeling her gown. We did not have a family gown so we bought one that all our our children can wear. It's beautiful. It's a simple cotton gown with ribbon trim and an embroidered cross at the top. It's exactly what I pictured when we started looking for gowns.


She got some wonderful gifts but she was most excited about the ribbon!!

No comments: