Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Epic Failure...

So I had my glucose test today...and I failed it. It wasn't by much - but I still have to go back for the long test which means I have to drink twice as much of the crap and have my finger pricked like 5 times. I knew that I had failed when the lab person wouldn't give me my results, but sent me back to a nurse. It was nearly tragic. I almost cried when they told me I have to come back. It was a sad day. On the bright side - Caroline measures exactly at 25 weeks meaning that she's just perfect!! Her heart beat was good and strong. She's been kicking up a storm lately, but usually only at night. Looks like we have a little night owl on our hands - just like her daddy!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

That stinks! But, just think, in the scheme of things, if you have to fail at test, at least you get a do-over!

Adam Israel said...

I agree with Kelley! Don't worry, and if the worst part of this pregnancy is having to drink gross tasting stuff and get finger pricks, then it will have been a good pregnancy.