Friday, February 12, 2010

Whale of a Sale

I took the day off today to go to the Whale of a Sale consignment sale at Vestavia Hills UMC. Looks like I wasted a vacation day - because my work is closing early due to the snow (and they don't give you the day back...). It was worth it to not have to go to work and be one of the first at the sale though!! I really got some great deals!! I got 13 little outfits and sleepers, 2 new Baby Einstein DVD's, curtains from Pottery Barn Kids including the finials and a cute little piece of art to hang on the wall - all for $100!!! I cannot wait to go to the next consignment sale! For now I must get to the grocery store since it's snowing...

Caroline's cute little art


A few of her new little dresses for the summer


The finials that will go on either side of the curtain rod (that we can hopefully get this weekend)


Have a happy snowy weekend!!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

You did good, but be careful--- consignment sales are addictive-- that's why I sale in one and shop another with CASH-- it's sooo easy to get carried away!!