Friday, February 12, 2010

We finally got snow!!!

It finally snowed in Birmingham! Adam, Daisy and I bundled up and went outside to play in the snow this afternoon. Daisy loves the snow. It's so funny to watch her. We put her little sweater on and she really wanted to wear some shoes so her feet didn't get cold....



But alas - she had to go outside bare pawed :) I don't think she minded it too much though.



I caught her mid-shake


Our neighborhood


Our house covered in snow


Part of our backyard


After playing for a while, we came in to warm up to some DVR and peppermint hot chocolate. I love the snow!!

2 comments:

Candice Cottingham Reyes said...

that picture of her in the shoes is soooo cute!

Unknown said...

The pictures look great.....sweet Daisy. Although I think she has that look again that says "what are they doing to me" when she had her shoes on. Don't we love Daisy, she is such fun. I love the pictures of the neighborhood too.