Saturday, February 20, 2010

Busy Saturday

Adam and I have been out of town for a funeral - so it was very nice to be at home and decompress after our long week. Adam went to do volunteer work this morning so that left Daisy and me home alone. I spent the morning cleaning the house and relaxing. I decided that I should go out and do some shopping while I waited for Adam to come back. I did deserve it...

I went back to Interiors and Antiques (one of my new favorite places to spend an afternoon) and found a beautiful mercury glass canister that I thought would look perfect in our living room. It was a bargain at under $20.



Then I traveled to Home Goods to look for a cute mirror for Caroline's room. I didn't find one that I was crazy about or that I didn't have to paint. I did find a cute insulated picnic basket for super cheap. It was a total impulse buy - but I figured that it would be fun to take Caroline to the park and have a lovely afternoon sometime this summer.



After a few other random errands I met up with Adam and we took Daisy to Homewood Park. It was such a beautiful day!! She had so much fun. Look at our fun pictures from our trip.






Daisy's passed out right now after her long stroll in the park. We're pretty exhausted as well!

2 comments:

Candice Cottingham Reyes said...

I love that last picture of Daisy. She looks like she is having the time of her life!

Kelley said...

Check at Hobby Lobby for mirrors, too-- they are usually on sale at least once a month for 50% off, but you can usually print a 40% off coupon for things online at their website, too.