Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Crib

The crib has been ordered!! It should be here in the next couple of weeks - so we'll finally have a room that looks like a nursery! All we are lacking now is the dresser/changing table. I don't have any better picture of the crib, but it looks like this:



That's just some picture of it that I found on the internet. Once it actually gets here, I'll post how adorable it is in the room. I cannot wait to get it all set up and put the bedding on. Adam and I were out doing some shopping today. I was buying a new maternity dress (as most of the pants that I have are too uncomfortable now) when my mom called to say that she had bought the crib for us!! Thank you so much mom!! We are so lucky to have such wonderful parents!!!

This Tuesday I will be 25 weeks pregnant - time is just flying by!! I also have my blood glucose test which I am NOT looking forward to. I still cannot believe that in a few months we'll have a little baby!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey, I have a couple of maternity dresses you could borrow, they might be too big, but they might be worth trying on!

Kelley said...

And they are selling maternity clothes at the Bluff Park Methodist Consignment sale this weekend: www.bargainsonthebluff.com

Kidz Closet in Vestavia has lots of small maternity things too--- and I thought after I commented yesterday, my mom went to Southeastern Salvage across the street from the Irondale Sam's and she says that the house things they have is incredible, you might look there for a mirror for sweet Caroline.