Monday, February 8, 2010

First Monograms

As soon as we had decided on the name Caroline, I started looking for something cute to get monogrammed. Babies just need their names and initials on things. A friend had told me about Southern Sweet Dimples, an online company that does really cute monogrammed items. I decided on this little bib and the pacifier holder. They were so inexpensive and were delivered pretty quickly. I can't wait to order more fun things!!! We have another ultrasound tomorrow. The doctor will check and see how she's growing and will also confirm that she is in fact a little girl. I can't wait to see her again!!





And finally...since you all should see this - here's my sweet Daisy.


Normally she looks at the camera, but she was mad at me. I found one of her bones when I came home. She works so hard trying to hide them and gets frustrated when we find them. She hides them in our shoes, in the couch cushions, under the covers and other places that we need to be. She gets this sad look of defeat...most of the time I pretend not to see them. Sometimes I'll even change my clothes just so I don't have to put on the shoes that she has hidden the bone in. Actually I'm just kidding about that...sort of.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I love them, they are so cute! I am so glad that you included sweet Daisy as she is the baby too! Can't wait until you get to see Baby Caroline again aka Baby Hacot!

Kelley said...

I can't wait to see them in person-- yay!!!

Unknown said...

Love the monogram! It sounds like y'all had a great time shopping and browsing. Remember those fun places and maybe we can go back sometime later. We are excited to see what furniture you have selected. Let us hear from you after your appointment today.
Ann