Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nursery Pictures

We are finally (almost) done with the nursery!! I wanted something that was a relaxing place for Ann Parker and me to be. I wanted it to be special and different from Caroline's - but also different from other people. These aren't all the pictures, but you can get an idea from here.


Monogram painted above the crib.

C has this same blanket in green and pink - her nursery colors. Sorry I didn't get a close up of the bedding - it's the best part!!
Storage shelf that we had made. You cannot see the art above - it's what still needs to be properly framed.
Rocking chair.

Other side of the window.


And that's all I took. There are still a few things that are unseen here but I'll get to those. I truly love how it turned it. It's sweet, girly, unique and relaxing - a perfect place to bring home our beautiful Ann Parker!

No comments: