Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Baby Sprinkles

I have some of the best friends and family that anyone could ask for. This past month I was lucky enough to have two wonderful baby sprinkles to celebrate the arrival of Ann Parker.

The first baby sprinkle was with my Mama & Me friends. We gathered for a wonderful morning play date complete with snacks and gifts!


Caroline enjoyed climbing on the bins rather than playing with the blocks inside the bins...


I mistakenly thought she would enjoy helping me open gifts for her little sister.


After opening all the gifts, we had a wonderful assortment of clothes, burp cloths, baby wash, diapers, wipes, blankets, towels, bibs, etc. All such wonderful, thoughtful, and needed items for a new baby!


Look at the preciousness!!

The second baby shower was thrown by some of my best college friends and my sister. We had a wonderful lunch at Cocina. It was a perfect way to spend the afternoon. I accidently left my camera at home so I didn't get any pictures with the hostesses or any of the other ladies!! I still have to upload those pictures but I got some of the most adorable outfits as well as some more much needed diapers, wipes, toys, and blankets. Look for those picutures coming soon!!

Ann Parker has just about everything she needs. She is such a lucky girl to have so many people already love her and ready to celebrate her arrival. We are one very blessed family!!!

No comments: