Sunday, April 22, 2012

More to come...

The past couple of days have been wonderful. We got to meet our beautiful little baby girl and introduce her to our other sweet daughter. Could life be any sweeter? Not at all!! Due to a couple of minor things, I staying in the hospital one more night but not in the Women's center...the Cardiac Care Unit. One more night is not a big deal, but I have to leave both girls behind. AP will stay in the nursery and I will pick her up tomorrow. C is with her Mimi at our house. I have a 2 day old and a 2 year old that need me but I am not allowed to be with them. My heart is broken. I know it's only for a short time - but you try rationalizing with post partum hormones!! Here are a few sweet pictures holding me over until I have BOTH babies in my arms tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

I know you want to be home but an extra night is probably good :) get some rest Mama!

Alli and Korey said...

Beautiful girls! Prayers for you, i nknow its one night but i also know its super hard!

Maggie said...

Hang in there Emily! Saying a special prayer for you!

The Elliotts said...

Hi Emily,

Congrats to you both of you on your new little one. I am Emily (Smith) Elliott...my husband Levi and I went to high school with Adam. Levi graduated with him, and I the year after. Please tell him we said hi. We have children the same age...our daughter Avery is 2 1/2 and our son is 2 months. I follow your blog through Megan's.

I have been praying for you throughout this pregnancy and will say a special prayer that this night will pass quickly and that you will be holding your little one very soon!

Blessings!