Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Holy Moly....almost FOUR!!!

In six weeks our sweet Caroline will turn FOUR years old!  I just cannot believe that we will have a four year old and that kindergarten is right around the corner.  Where did the time go?  She is at such a fun stage right now and I love every minute with this sweet girl!  Here's a look at my first little love:


This is her Kandid Kids photo from school. She loves school and all her classmates.  She has learned so much this year - writing letters, recognizing some words, days of the week, months of the year, ww of songs, and so much more.  We are so proud of her!

She is such a sweetheart! She complements everyone and everything and it's adorable.  Even when we do small things, like get her some water, she will say "oh thank you mommy! You are the best!" I love this about her.  She tells the three of us that we are her best friends (along with Sydney). 

She is doing great at dance. She always follows directions and gets so excited to go to class. I cannot wait for her recital next month!


These are four of her best buddies.  They will be splitting up and going to different elementary schools not this coming fall, but the next.  I hope they continue to be such good friends! (Notice how C looks huge - she is still quite tall for her age!)

She has a wild imagination and loves to sing and act things out for us.  She can do almost all of the frozen movie and she is often a cowboy or a pirate.  She loves to rescue us, especially by pulling us out of the mud.  She loves to run and race.  Wrestling AP is also a big favorite!

She is such a daddy's girl...which is okay since AP is such a mama's girl :) Her personality is so much like Adam's as well (which is funny because AP is so much like me).  We often joke that we have "his" and "hers" kids.  Her favorite things to do with daddy are sing songs, snuggle and watch shows, and watch him play frozen free fall.  It's similar to candy crush.  It was a free app that had frozen characters on it and I didn't know what it was so I downloaded it for her.  I had never played candy crush before so I couldn't figure it out and she asked Adam to help.  He figured it out right away and that was so cool to her so now she just likes to watch Adam play.  Also funny, Adam and I have both gotten addicted and play every night.  We don't like the actual candy crush game, but frozen free fall is awesome.  I know feel a little bad for making fun of people that would play games like that...

She loves going to the zoo, McWane, parks, etc. She loves to be going and doing all the time.  She has endless amounts of energy, but come 8:00-8:30 she is down for the count.  She sleeps so well at night and we are so thankful.  I never thought we would get here.

I still cannot believe she is almost four.  Four sounds so big and she still seems so little at times.  She will start going to school five days a week this fall.  I know it will be good, considering I will have a newborn to take care of, but I am still so sad.  My first baby is growing up.  I will never have her home during the week again.  Next year she will only go until 1:00 so I have afternoons for one more year.  If I could freeze time I would do it in a heartbeat.  




I really hit the mommy jackpot with this little girl! She has my heart for sure.  

No comments: