Monday, April 7, 2014

Baby 3 Update

In true third child form, Baby 3 has gotten very little blog time.  Between packing and trying to find a new home and his/her two big energetic sisters, this mommy hasn't had very much time to sit down for longer than a minute or two!  Since my brain doesn't work half the time and I don't remember everything I am doing one of those silly pregnancy update things:

How far along: 17.5 weeks
Total weight gain: Not sure, but not a lot.  The doctor said that I need to be gaining more weight.
Maternity clothes: Some maternity shirts, but not pants yet.  This baby sits higher so I can still button up my regular pants although I get uncomfortable about midday.
Stretch marks: Sadly I have noticed a couple on my thighs.  I never got them with the other two and I do not like this at all!
Sleep: Sleeping well, occasionally I will wake up about 3 or 4 and cannot go back to sleep for a few hours but mostly pretty good.
Best moment of this week: Pregnancy related?  This is a stupid question...
Miss anything: Wine.
Movement: Haven't really felt the baby move a lot.  Trying not to worry since this can be normal with third child and also I have an anterior placenta.
Food cravings: No food cravings or aversions with this one.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really...the thought of not finding a house and bringing baby home to an apartment makes me feel a little sick but I don't think that's what the question is about.
Have you started to show yet: Duh
Gender: Still don't know!
Labor signs: No, thankfully
Belly button in or out: Still in
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Haven't really noticed any mood changes with this pregnancy...although I will say I am much more sensitive about certain things.  I have spent months and months (seriously) researching school systems and neighborhoods so we would know where to look for a new house.  Several people have decided that they should tell us where we should live and why or why not some areas are good/bad/etc.  It makes me want to punch them in the face.  If it happens again I just may punch them in the face...don't think I would normally do that.  So in short...keep your opinions of where I should live to yourself unless you are going to pay my mortgage!  This pregnancy has made me a little mean at times...as you can tell.
Looking forward to: Finding a house so I can start on a nursery (along with the rest of the house...) and finding out the gender!!
Overall I have felt good.  I haven't had any issues with this pregnancy and we often forget that I am pregnant - which is a good thing most days with all the other stress going on.  We are so excited about seeing who is going to complete our family, although we don't have names picked out.  We haven't even talked about them!!  I know we will pick out the perfect name though.  The girls are so excited about this baby- but they both want it to be a girl and name her Julie.  I don't think they will be disappointed because I feel like it's another girl.  After having two girls it's hard to imagine anything different.  Caroline has been telling people that baby Julie is in my tummy and I have to keep explaining that this is her wishful thinking when I get congratulated on another girl!  So funny!  Ann Parker will sometimes say she wants it to be a boy but still wants to use the name Julie...  
That's all I can think of for now and I am sure that I have left a ton of things out.  So sorry baby 3!!!  Despite the lack of blog updates, we are so excited that you are coming!  While you may get less blog time, you will not get any less love on the outside!!  See you soon!




No comments: