Thursday, April 10, 2014

Celebrating Baby Boys!!

No...I am not having a boy - or at least we do not know yet!  However, I did spend a whole day celebrating the upcoming arrivals of some sweet baby boys last weekend.  I totally pulled these pictures off of a friend's blog since I didn't bring my camera to either shower :( I only took some iPhone pictures, but none of people...go figure. We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends and I loved celebrating these sweet babies.

Here is a picture of the hostess at baby Jackson's shower.  His due date is the same due date that Caroline had - although she came a few weeks early.  It was one of the cutest showers I have ever seen!!




After some lunch, a nap, and an outfit change Adam and I headed out to celebrate baby Charlie.  We had such a wonderful and loved catching up with some our college crew.  We have all been friends a long time and I am so thankful for these wonderful people!


(Most of) the boys at the shower.


And the girls.  This picture has demonstrated that I don't need to wear that shirt while pregnant again.

Regardless of the shirt, we had a fun night - and the girls were at home watching Frozen so I am pretty sure they had a fun night too.  (It's always fun when Frozen is involved)


1 comment:

Tara & Johhny said...

both of the showers you went to are my children's names :)