Monday, July 15, 2013

Kingdom Rock

This week is Vacation Bible School at Trinity.  Since I am teaching, Caroline gets to participate in the the young 3's class.  She gets to do everything that all the other VBS kids do, except she doesn't go to the opening and closing.  We all woke up bright and early to get ready to go!  Caroline got her shirt once she arrived.

The theme is Kingdom Rock: Where Kids Stand Strong for God.  I am teaching a second grade class, the Yellow Dragons.  Caroline is a Blue Jester and Ann Parker is representing the Israel family in the nursery.





My second grade group is super sweet!  I am really enjoying this age group.  The whole day went off without a hitch - except I noticed that my jeans had a hole in the them about half way through the day.  I had been walking around with a large hole RIGHT ON MY BOTTOM!!!  Luckily I could pull the shirt down to cover it, but it looks like I will be shopping this weekend :)

We were all exhausted after our day and came home to rest.  So excited about the rest of the week!!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

VBS is so like the first day of school as teacher! It is exhausting! Thinking Adam needs to be in charge of supper tonight!
And you know I want a blog invite.