Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Such a daddy's girl

The other night C woke up at 5:00 ready to eat. I gave her a bottle and she was still crying, so I made another half bottle. After that she was STILL crying. I asked Adam to come and help over the monitor (I love that thing). When he got in her room I said that I think she's still hungry. About a half a second later, she calmed down. She was looking at Adam and just smiling. I gave her to him and she giggled for a minute before falling back to sleep. She just needed some daddy love!! It was so sweet and only a little sad that she didn't want her mommy :(



But seriously...how could you NOT love this guy?? By they way, the look that Caroline is giving me in that picture is how she looks at me every time she's with Adam. She totally gets annoyed that I'm interrupting their time together.

No comments: