Sunday, October 24, 2010

Five Months Old!!!

Five Months Old - October 23, 2010


Yesterday Caroline turned five months old! We are just one month away from HALF of a year! I just cannot believe how fast time is flying. Caroline is the sweetest baby. She smiles and laughs almost 100% of the time. She has her moments but they are certainly few and far between. She didn't have a pediatrician appointment this month, but she'll go next month. She's been eating rice cereal for a week and we're going to give her peas today. She's doing pretty good with eating. She manages to get some food into her tummy and the rest ends up on the counter, the floor, and me. She's wearing size 2 diapers and her clothing size is all over the place. She loves her jumper a lot!! She whines when we take her out of it. She's also teething like crazy! She hasn't had a tooth come up yet, but she's drooling a lot and chewing a lot. She sleeps through the night about half of the time and gets up around 4:00 the other half. She naps fairly well but lately she's been fighting it. She's still talking all the time. She rolls over so well and just wants to crawl so bad!!

Happy five months Caroline!! I love every minute that I spend with you, even when you're fussing. Your smile makes me melt. You are such a blessing to this family!! People kept telling me when I was pregnant that I would soon forget all about life before you. They were wrong. I remember exactly how life was. It was simple and wonderful. Your daddy and I had a beautiful life. What I did realize once you were born was how much BETTER life was with you in it. It's certainly not as simple. We don't get as much sleep or have as much time for each other, but we have you and that is even better. It's not that I don't remember life before you...it's that I don't want life without you anymore. These past five months have been the best ever!!! Daddy and I love you so so much!!!




No comments: