Monday, October 18, 2010

New Toys

My mom came into town on Friday since I wasn't feeling well. We always love when she's in town. We have an extra pair of hands - and that is priceless! She also loves to spoil Caroline, which we allow (for now). :) Caroline got two new toys that she LOVES. She got a walker, which she doesn't quite know what to with yet. She also got a "jump and jive" which she's crazy about. It's one of those jumping things that you hang from the doorway, execpt it also has a little music pad that you can put under her feet and it makes music when she jumps. She is soooo adorable in it!!

While she hasn't figured out how to walk with the walker, she has figured out that she likes to chew on it.


Look how cool I am in my jumper.


Here I go

When she sees people she raises her hand. I think she's trying to wave. Genius.

My new toys are so cool!

No comments: