Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Publix Baby Club

Everyone with a baby/small child needs to sign up for the Publix Baby Club. I did it several weeks ago and have been very pleased so far! I got a package delivered to my house today with a bunch of coupons - most of them were great like free lysol, free hand sanitizer, buy one get one diapers. I also got a copy of the American Academy of Pediatrics Caring For Your Baby and Young Child. You can even sign up online...so seriously, do it if you have babies and if you're thinking about making babies, then remember to do it!!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

The coupons are great! I got my girlfriend who has a little one, but no Publix near her to sign up so she can give me her coupons too!

Adam Israel said...

Haha....Cheater! I am telling the Publix police. J/k. You are so resourceful Kelley