Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lil Lambs

This weekend was Lil Lambs - the consignment sale at Trinity UMC. Since I was volunteering on Saturday, I got to go to the preview sale on Thursday evening. I got some really good deals!! I got a few cute summer outfits and even one that was already monogrammed "Caroline." It was perfect!!



I also got her a bumbo seat, a changing table pad and cover, some videos, and a cute little "Caroline" monogrammed bag. All in all - I got some fun stuff and volunteering was pretty fun too. I only had to deal with one crazy person (who seriously put up a fight over a $4 skirt - but that's another story). I cannot wait for the fall/winter sale!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Glad we got to volunteer together- I may be a nerd, but think it is so much fun!! And Caroline will be darling in her outfit-- can't wait to see the nursery pics coming up this week1