Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Pictures

We hung some new pictures in our house today. I had seen a few architectural prints at an antique store recently that I REALLY loved..but they were just out of my price range. I happened to be searching on craig's list the other night and came across a set of 3 architectural prints for only $45!! They were already framed and matted - and I knew they would be perfect. We don't have very much on our walls at all since I'm so picky about the art that we choose. Adam did such a great job hanging them!

The wall before


The wall after


A close up of one of the prints


The little nook area (with the hanging crosses - leading to the master bedroom) still needs a couple more things. I am looking for a small chair and/or maybe a floor vase, who knows? These pictures make it closer and closer to being complete!! I love getting stuff done around the house!

No comments: