Tuesday, March 23, 2010

29 Weeks

I had my 29 week doctor visit today. Everything went well. Caroline measured at 30 weeks. She weighs about 2.5 pounds - about the weight of a butternut squash (LOVE the babycenter.com weekly emails) Her heartbeat was good and strong. I will go back again in two weeks for another checkup and will also have a consult with the anesthesiologist. After that I will probably be going to the doctor every week until she gets here. It feels like I am always at the doctor's office!! I know that once she gets here it will all be worth it! Adam and I are going to be doing lots of stuff in the nursery this weekend so I'm sure I'll have some fun pictures of our progress.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Yay! Glad all is well- we will see you tomorrow night for supper at church-
K