Tuesday, March 16, 2010

28 Weeks - Finally 3rd trimester!!

Today I am 28 weeks pregnant. I am now in the third trimester with only 12 weeks to go (if she stays in until her due date). I hope that the next few months go by super fast although I'm sure they won't... Caroline's been moving a lot lately. I think that she wants to hurry up and come out!! This week she weights about 2.25 pounds and is about 14 inches long. She will be doing a lot of growing in the coming weeks (which ultimately means that I will be doing a lot of growing too).

In other news, in honor of the start of the third trimester Adam and his brother cooked me a fabulous dinner. It was so nice to be able to relax and be served. If only it could be every night... Anyway, here are some 28 week belly pics.


3 comments:

Kelley said...

I love belly pics--relax and enjoy the 3rd trimester!

Corinna said...

SO CUTE! So excited!

Anonymous said...

you are adorable! congrats to you both - so happy i can keep up with you two now. hope you're happy and healthy. hugs,
crisitn