Sunday, March 28, 2010

Caroline's Crib

The crib has arrived!! It looks so wonderful in the room. I cannot wait to get the bedding and mobile on so it's ready for our little girl. My parents delivered it on Saturday and they and Adam put it together. I sat in the glider and watched...and then complained about how hard I had worked. Pregnancy allows you to do things like that. It's almost required. Anyway, it looks great!! We got these cute little letters from Three Sheets in Homewood and spelled out her name above the crib.





I am really pleased with how everything is looking so far. We've still got a bunch left to do - but it's getting there.

2 comments:

Adam Israel said...

And yes, the letters are supposed to be sort of crooked, like a little kid did it. That wasn't just my inability to hang things in a straight line.

Kelley said...

It looks great! Hudson loves the letters and liked the picture of Miss Emily! I can't wait to see it all in person-- it's really coming together--Yay!