Monday, October 10, 2011

A much needed break

First of all, I am very behind on blogging. I still have C's 16 month post to put up (and she's getting close to 17 months!!). Hopefully I'll have some time today to get to them!

Last weekend, Adam, Caroline and I went to Point Clear for the weekend. Adam attended the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association Fall Meeting and we decided to tag along. I am so glad that we did because we had a wonderful time. We left on Thursday and came home Sunday. It was a short trip, but exactly what we needed! This post will be a lot of pictures, so enjoy!

On Friday, Adam had to do a little work before he went to the meeting. I'm not sure if he has taken a full day off of work since he started at the firm!! Caroline didn't want to leave her daddy, so she hid with her blocks under the desk.


After getting her out from under the desk, we went on a walk. The weather was perfect! There were hammocks and swinging benches all over the resort. Caroline even took a short nap on one of the benches. We wandered down to the beach and played there for a while.








Eventually it was time for C to take a nap. All of that running around and playing wore her out!!


After Adam's meeting was over, the three of us went out to dinner. I don't have any pictures from the evening but I wish I did! Caroline was hysterical. She was waving, blowing kisses, dancing, and talking to every person there! We seriously had people come over to our table as they were walking out because they wanted to come see her one last time before they left! She's such a little ham!

The next morning we got up to feed the ducks. They will eat right out of your hand. It was such a bizarre feeling.




I don't have any other pictures from the rest of the day. We spent the day relaxing by the pool and watching the Alabama game.

It was a wonderful trip and we were all sad to head home!

No comments: