Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One year ago...

One year ago today I woke up in beautiful Orange Beach and headed back to Birmingham. I was on a wonderful weekend trip with two of my friends. My stomach had been bothering me for over a week - including the ENTIRE time I was at the beach. I suspected that I may be pregnant so I took a test before I left but it was negative. As we drove in to town I decided that I would take one more pregnancy test. If it was negative I would make an appointment for the doctor - who knows, maybe I had a virus? I remember looking at the very faint positive line. My hands were trembling and my voice was shaking as I walked out into the living room. I told Adam that I thought I was pregnant. We decided that I should go get a blood test the following day just to be sure and as we all know...I was pregnant.

When I woke up that day last year, I had no idea that my life was about to change completely beginning that very evening. What a year it has been!! I now have the most wonderful 4 month old. I know I say it all the time - but I still can't get over how quickly this year has gone. Here are some pictures of my beautiful Caroline today!!




Isn't she just adorable in her little blue jeans??

2 comments:

Brinkley said...

I love those jeans. She looks so precious!

Kelley said...

Glad you posted about this-- it's so funny that we talked about it today because it is such a "wow" thing.