Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Daddy Time

Last Tuesday Adam started his new job!! We are so incredibly proud of him. The very first real conversation I had with him, he told me that he wanted to be a lawyer. Two and half years later, he got into law school. He worked so hard and now he's finally a "real" lawyer. I love that he actually did what he set out to do. He'll be working longer hours, but it's worth it if it will make him happy (and pay our bills) :) Since C doesn't get up until 7:00 each day, Adam has usually already left for work. Once he comes home, she only has a couple of hours before bed. Needless to say, this has been hard for Adam. He had the entire month of August home with her and it's difficult to go from seeing her all the time to only spending a couple of hours with her!!! I just love watching the two of them play together. Caroline smiles so big!!! I usually cook dinner while the two of them are playing - but most of the time I just want to watch them. Last night C was squealing because she was having so much fun!!! Of course as soon as I came to take a picture the smile went away and the "Mom, leave us alone" face came. It was still the most adorable moment that I got to see!!! This girl just LOVES her daddy time!!




No comments: