Friday, December 9, 2011

Waiting and Waiting...for a disappointment!

I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of our Christmas cards. I was so happy with Tiny Prints last year so I decided to order from them again this year. They printed my order fast and shipped it out much sooner than originally expected. I'm in love with their service BTW. The cards finally got here today - and the picture is a little blurry!! It's so disappointing. The picture that I have isn't blurry so I can only think that when the size increased it made it blur. I picked a picture of Caroline that I just love. She has some hair in front of her eye - but that's typical of Caroline. Besides, her face is just adorable so the hair didn't bother me at all. BUT, combine the hair in front of her eye with the blurriness and it just doesn't look how I wanted it to :( Since it's already the 9th, we're going to send them out (plus we had to order a bunch so there's no way that I am going to replace all of them). Oh well...we'll have better cards next year. Atleast I hope we do! Bummer!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Really? I hate that- I had a rep from Tiny Prints to call me because one of my pics was blurry. I'd call them at least, especially if you didn't get a call to let you know it'd blur. They may give you some credit at least.

Adam and Emily said...

I don't think it's blurry enough for them to do anything about it - just blurry for my standards!