Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's a...

On Monday, December 12 I had my big anatomy ultrasound. Adam and Caroline came with me so they could find out the big news as well. Everything looked perfect with the baby. All the organs looked great, the heartbeat was nice and strong, and everything measured right on time. Boy or girl, we really didn't care. We just wanted a healthy little baby to add to our family. We kept the news a secret until that weekend. Adam was in a wedding so his parents came into town to keep Caroline. On Sunday we gathered his family for lunch to share the news. I had planned on doing a fun reveal for my family as well but since we are all currently living in 3 different states, that didn't work out. I shared the news with all on them on Christmas Eve.

We had some beautiful cupcakes from Dreamcakes.

The Israel family waiting to find out the news!


One big bite...


Not sure if you can tell, but it's a GIRL!!! (and yes, I am wearing the cheesy "It's a girl" sticker on my dress)


That's right, Baby Israel #2 is a girl!! This pregnancy has been so different so I orgininally thought it was going to be a boy. So did a lot of others since the baby pool was overwhelmingly leaning toward boy. Toward the end I was convinced it was another girl so I wasn't too shocked when that was confirmed. We are so excited that she looks healthy and that this pregnancy is going well. We are blessed beyond words. I am just tickled for Caroline to have a little sister. Baby girl does have a name, but that will come in another post...stay tuned!!

No comments: