Wednesday, December 7, 2011

18 weeks and...

Still throwing up! I guess I spoke too soon in my last blog post about the nausea being just about gone. Isn't it supposed to be gone by now?? I didn't ever throw up with Caroline, but I did feel queasy until about this time so I guess I just have to wait it out :( Adam always laughs at me because I claim that the vitamins make me throw up and I should just stop taking them. He claims that I throw up because I'm pregnant, considering I took vitamins everyday prior to being pregnant as well.

Other than that I can't really complain. I know this is a lovely topic, but I didn't blog about a lot of things with Caroline and I have no idea about some things and I want to make sure I have every detail down so I can look back one day. Who knows...maybe there will be a Baby #3 in the future and I'll want to know!

1 comment:

On Broadway said...

It took me forever to realize my vitamins were making me sick. Once I started taking them with food I was all good. Hope you are feeling good today!