Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I love me too


Here's another post on the funny things my girls say and do that no one else probably finds amusing except for me...

When you tell Ann Parker "I love you" she has been responding with "I love me too!"

If you aren't doing something that Caroline likes! she will tell you that "you are out of control."

Ann Parker will always say yes to the question "do you want 20% more cash back?"  We were trying to see if she could be the baby from the commercial one day when ALL she said was no.  Are you hungry? No. Are you thirsty? No. Are you tired? No. Do you want your baby doll? No. Do you want a show? No.  Do you want 20% more cash back? YES! It was so funny so we made her keep doing it.  She will say no to everything except that one question, which she says yes to.  Looks like she won't be in that commercial any time soon.

Caroline will tell me that she can't eat lunch or dinner because it will make her tummy hurt, but cookies will always make her feel better!

I buy these little individual cheese snacks.  Ann Parker will only eat them if you give it to her with the plastic wrapper still on.  She bites through the plastic and then scoots the little piece out.  If you try to give it to her unwrapped, she will freak out.  Seriously.

If you ask AP what a horse says, she responds with "giddy up."

Caroline has such a wild imagination!  One day she asked where daddy was.  I told her he was at work and her response... "Sighhhhhh.  Daddy's work is a magical cage of mystery."

Caroline loves to tell me "when I was a little girl" stories.  If you ask her when she was a little girl, she says last year but most of the stories are from 10 minutes earlier or the day before at the farthest.

That's all I can think of right now, nut funny things happen every day so I will be back with more!







No comments: