Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Eve

I look forward to New Years Eve every year.  After spending so much time with family, it's so fun to see friends for a fun evening.  Two years ago, when C was only 7 months old we went to a wedding on NYE.  Before we left our baby for the evening, we did some shopping and while we were out we discovered C's first tooth poking through!!!  Strangely enough, while I was spending the day with my two girls before heading out to a wedding...I discovered Ann Parker's first tooth poking through!!  So we are starting off 2013 with a pearly white tooth! 

My mom and sister graciously agreed to watch the girls so Adam and I could go out to eat at Dyron's and go to a wedding.  Can't pass up free babysitting :)  We started off the year surrounded by some of our favorite friends - I can't think of a better way to kick off a great year!




No comments: