Saturday, August 25, 2012

More of the things she says...

Caroline just says the funniest things everyday and I want to be sure I have them down!

  • While looking for her basketball she says to Ann Parker: "Where's the basketball baby.  Speak baby."
  • After using a sleeping Daisy for a drum, "Dog is scared."
  • Adam got home late one evening and so he was eating dinner after all of us had finished.  Caroline kept pointing to something on his plate and was getting so mad that we didn't understand.  Adam said, "I don't know what you want Caroline.  Use your words."  Still pointing to his food, she replied, "Get in my mouth."
  • I like nak! (I like to be naked)
  • Change the baby.  PPPPPUUUUUUUUUU!!!! 
  • She calls paci's "pi's." 
  • She just started calling AP "sista."  It's adorable.
We can't wait to hear more of the cute and sweet things she says!

No comments: