Friday, June 1, 2012

Ballet, Bourbon, and Bowties...and Bubbles!!

This past year I served as the treasurer for the Alabama Ballet's Junior Board.  We worked hard to put on a new event - Ballet, Bourbon, and Bowties.  It was a great success and so much fun!  We had only been home from the hospital for a day and a half, but I was determined to go and I am glad I did.  My mom stayed with the girls for a few hours while Adam and I had a bit of grown up time.  The event was a Derby party complete with pony rides for kids, live music, a bar, food from Ashley Mac's, hats, and watching the races of course!  It was so much fun and we cannot wait for next year!!

 And while we gone, Caroline enjoyed some naked bubble time with her bubble machine!  It was a great afternoon for everyone!



More new posts below...and lots more coming soon!  I finally uploaded pictures from the past 6 weeks!

No comments: