Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jailbird

The other day Adam and I had to lower C's mattress since she's pulling up now. (Seriously, she just started crawling and now she wants to leave this stage already!!) This is one of those parenting things that you just can't put off. It's not like the gallery wall for the nursery... (Don't judge me too harshly, I couldn't decide what I wanted to do on that wall until recently). Looks like we lowered it at the perfect time! C had never pulled up in her crib but we knew it would be coming soon. Today I walked into her room to see this:


The little stinker was peeking out waiting for me to come and get her!! She was crying at first and she looked like a little jailbird waiting to break free! Of course I made silly faces and then she thought we were playing a game. It was adorable.




Can she really be this big already?? How do I already have a baby that crawls and pulls up? Where has time gone?

3 comments:

Kelley said...

She looks adorable!!

Jared and Elizabeth said...

LOVE these pictures! She is grown so much! I can't believe how much these little ones have changed in just a couple of months!

On Broadway said...

I told you it would happen quick!