Sunday, January 23, 2011

Eight Months Old!!!

Eights Months Old - January 23, 2011

Today my sweet Caroline is 8 months old! She is two thirds through her first year. I just cannot get over how fast time has gone by. I am hoping that it will slow down just a little bit. It seems like everyday C is doing something new. She has been crawling all over the place. She has been crawling a little bit for the past week, but two days ago she realized that she could go where ever she wanted so she hasn't stopped moving since!! I tried to get some good pictures of her, but it was very hard since she won't sit still! She has also started pulling up! Baby proofing will be in full blast soon. She can clap and wave. She's quite the little flirt. She'll be fussy but as soon as people stop to look at her she turns on her charm and will smile and laugh. She is such a happy baby and we couldn't be more blessed. She is still a wonderful eater and is growing like a weed. We don't go back to the doctor until next month so we don't have any stats. We know she is just perfect though!!

Happy eight months Caroline!! I can't believe how big you are getting. I am so thankful for every second that we get to spend together. I got to witness you crawl for the first time and I will cherish that memory for the rest of life and beyond. You are such a miracle and I continue to be amazed by you!! I love you so very much baby girl!



2 comments:

Starr said...

I love that sweater dress she's wearing!

Alli and Korey said...

Caroline is SO CUTE! I cant believe she is 8 months old. Seems like yesterday we were both pregnant!