Thursday, December 23, 2010

Seven Months Old!!!

Seven Months Old - December 23, 2010

Today my little Caroline turned 7 months old!! I just can't get over it! My little babe is more than half way to one years old. Time just goes by too fast. I feel like I just got this precious baby and now she's closer to being a toddler than a newborn. Yikes!! She doesn't go back to the doctor until she's nine months old, so we don't have any new stats. She has been sitting up so well and doesn't really need me that close by anymore! She can get up on all fours when she's on her tummy and she's got the rocking motion down but she's not crawling yet. She did move one hand forward today so I'm thinking that she may be crawling before we know it! She's been babbling a lot and saying "da da da" but she hasn't assigned it Adam yet...so I may still win that one! :) Although we wouldn't be surprised if her first word was "Daisy." She loves that dog. She smiles everytime she sees her (which is a lot since she's constantly watching her) and whines when Daisy leaves the room. We think the feeling is mutual. She's a champion eater and has pretty much loved everything we give her, including asperagus and cauliflour. She's in love with "mirror baby" (her own reflection). She will smile, bounce, and even kiss herself in the mirror. She's been waving some but it's not consistant. She waves at Daisy all the time and she waved "bye bye" to one of her diapers. She loves music and will bounce to the beat. She's such a wonderful little girl!!

Happy seven months sweet baby girl!! I love you so much more each and every day. You truly are my most precious gift. I am so excited to share your first Christmas with you. I know you won't remember it, but your daddy and I will remember it forever. You are the very best thing in the whole world!! Merry Christmas baby!!!




Daisy decided that she needed to have a photo shoot too. She sure knows how to work the camera.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Precious baby girl......aren't they dream?