Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Caroline

My Caroline is one funny little girl!  She always keeps me laughing and I want to remember all these funny little moments with my precious little girl.

After picking C up from school:
C: My tummy hurts.
Me.: Oh no.  Your tummy hurts.
C: Yes.  And my pockets are scared.
Me: What?
C: Uh-huh.  And my eye hurts.
Me: Where did all these boo boos come from.
C: Siiiiiiigh. The BOO BOOS!!!
She then kisses her hands and then touches her tummy and her eye.
Still not sure about the scared pockets...

About 5 hours after seeing one of her friends:
C:  {sad face}
Me: What's wrong?
C:  Sydney's sad.
Me:  Why is Sydney sad?
C: She needs me.

Adam got a babysitter so we could go out for my birthday.  When I told her that Miss Madelyn was coming she said, "Pizza?"
I guess I've ordered pizza for her and her babysitters a lot...

Oh Caroline!!  What a funny little thing!

1 comment:

On Broadway said...

Sydney needs caroline too!!