Friday, September 21, 2012

Ann Parker tries oatmeal...

...or the one where the baby gets mad...

I decided to give AP oatmeal on her five month "birthday."  What a treat, right??  I knew she would be confused and probably wouldn't know what to do - but I didn't know it would make her mad!!  She ate some of it like a little trooper, but this girl wasn't too pleased. 


Let's get this party started.

What is that?!?!?

I don't think I like it...

Nope, coming out...

Again????

Didn't you learn that I was just going to spit it out?

Seriously?

I said I didn't like it!!!!

Get away crazy people with the yucky stuff!

I would rather take my clothes off and write on myself with Caroline!!  (Never leave a toddler unattended...even for a minute)

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Such a stinker girl!! I mean, could a baby be any more adorable? Her mad face is pretty damn cute!!

Caroline said...

AP's face is EXACTLY what William looked like the first time we gave him rice cereal...oh well, I guess we'll keep trying :) She's precious!